The Cpanel? means? control panel . From? Cpanel you can easily host and manage your Website. Most of shared hosting provides Cpanel .
Cpanel support useful features? like? FTP Service ,? File Manager,? Mail Service ,? DNS Management, Softaclulous etc
Steps for Install WordPress (CMS)? From Cpanel
Steps 1:? First login into your? Cpanel . Enter your Username and Password .
Steps 2: ??We will use? Softaclulous? Auto Installer. Because it is very easy and fast ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? process to setup WordPress . Softaclulous support? 397 scripts.? The main advantage of ? ? ??Softaclulous is? you not need? to create database or download? WordPress?.?Softaculous ? ? ? ?tool automatically will do require process for ?your wordpress website .
Now? go to? Softaclulous App Installer? section? from your Cpanel .
Steps 3: From? Softaclulous? App Installer section ?select ?WordPress? from the list.
Steps 4:? Now you? will see? WordPress information installation panel . Click on Install Now? button .
Steps 5:? WordPress? Setup Screen will appear. Enter the? require details in the? Software Setup,? Site Settings and Admin account other fields are optional? . After fields all require? details click on Install button .
1) Choose Protocol 😕Select http://www? or? if you enable SSL then? select https://www from drop down list.
2) Choose Domain :??Select Domain? from drop down list? that you want use in WordPress.
3) In Directory :?Remove?“wp”??and leave it black .
Sites Settings :-
1) Site Name 😕Enter your website title that you want to use.
2) Site Description: Enter short? description? about your website.
3) Enable Multisite (WPMU): unchecked? tick from checkbox if you not want host multisite in? your WordPress .
Admin Account :-
1) Admin Username 😕Remove Default user “Admin”? from textbox and enter your Username that you use for access into WordPress backend.
2) Admin Password :?Remove Default?Password “Pass”? from textbox and enter your? Password that you use for access into WordPress backend.
3) Admin Email : Enter your email address? in textbox that you want to use in your WordPress Website . this is field useful you want recover your forget backend password.
Step 6 : Now wait for 3? to? 4 minutes to complete setup of? WordPress
Step 7:? If? WordPress install without any issue . Next successfully message page will display? with Front End and?BackEnd Access Link .
Some Free Hosting sites List ?Click Here?