About Dome9 Cloud Security Service
Dome9 is SaaS (Software As a Service) securitymanagementtools provide security with firewallmanagement.
For new userjust need to sign up for free14 days trail plan .if you do not wantupgrade any paidplanyour account automaticallymoveinto Lite FreeCloud solution with limited feature support.
Official Website :
Supported Operating Systems in Linux :
Ubuntu 9.14 to 14.04 (32/64 Bit ) Debian 6, 7
CentOS 5.6 or higher Version
RHEL 5.6 or higher version
AmazonLinux AMI (32/64 bit)
Installation and configuration
- First create and register for free 14 days trail account.
- After create account login with your email Id and password from this linkhttps://secure.dome9.com/account/logon
- Now From Dashboard left hand side click on Install New Agent .
- Now Two options will display and click on second option for setup New Agent for Linux.
- Now follow the instruction as below given from image . Select Security Groups “DOME9DEFAULT” and Server name As you like“mytest” and then copy command past into your console then enter
- After install Agent successfully by default Port 80 and Port 443 are Open and Port 22 and Port 3389 are Closed for Secure Remote Access .You canchange this settingsor add new ports from security group section from Inbound Policy in Dome 9
- If you want to access SSH/RDP you can setlease time foraccess into your server for example 1 hour, 2 hour or set custom lease time from Get Access ..